updated storyboard / project 5

I bounced around a lot between ideas, but ended up on settling on something a little less overboard for this project. I decided to take aspects of my original idea and merge them with something more realistic for this timeline.

I plan to dive a little bit into 3-D animation for this project, working in both Blender and After Effects. I want this to be kind of a callback to the personal interstitial project, however, instead, this time I want it to show some of my illustration work as well.


WRITTEN STORYBOARD

1. Camera pans down to closed book on table, trinkets on table, candle with light

2. Book flips open, camera keeps panning onto page

3. Ink bleed effect on page reveals illustrations

4. Page flip, more ink bleed effects, more illustrations. 

5. Book closes, empty cover gets filled with my logo

6. Fade to black, logo stays, morphs up onto screen

7. My contact info appears under logo

8. Fade to black



TUTORIAL

A couple of issues -- the letters are a little clunky, and the effect happens way too fast.

Comments

Post a Comment