final (almost) / project 5

disclaimer: part of the video is significantly lower quality due to an estimated remaining render time of 17 hours and a computer on the verge of a heart attack





So, for this project, I'm pretty happy with where I ended up. My computer was kind of on life support for the latter part of it, so I'd like to clean up the video clip transitions and render it all out at a much higher quality now that my laptop's had a bit of a breather to calm down and I can actually see what I'm doing!


skills learned/utilized from the class in this project:

after effects
  • time remapping
  • keyframes
  • 3-d spaces 

Comments

  1. Jenson, this looks so good! I love the aesthetic, very mysterious and moody. I think the only problem is that it is a little pixely but that's just because of the rendering time, so other than that it looks great. My favorite part is the end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so insanely sick, words cannot express! Did you create the illustrations on the book by hand? I'd love to see those saved separately high quality, I love your focus on fantastical/medieval/and folklore stories!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment