project 3 // storyboard


RAVENS!

So, for my infographic video, I decided to choose the topic of ravens. I've always thought they're adorable, but they're also pretty smart and carry a significant amount of spiritual, mythological, and cultural significance, and are all-around pretty interesting. That, and I thought it would be really fun to animate some cute little stylized ravens flying around. I've got my base outline here with the storyboard figured out, but I might extrapolate on certain points or rule some out depending on my time constraints as the process goes on, and how everything ends up working out.

Comments

  1. Love this idea, I know you'll be able to capture their essence perfectly. Do you plan to include any facts about them? Or just clips of them doing raven things? I think it could be cute to have minimal noise with ravens just doing their thing. Excited to see what you do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!!! i do plan to do some little facts, but have the text be kinda subtle/supplementary with a lot of visuals. i do plan on finding some lil caw sounds to pop in as well!

      Delete
  2. I love this! I like how simplistic it looks. The silhouettes kind of remind me of black paper on top of a light board, I don't know why or what you could do with that. Maybe you could make it look like everything is made out of paper somehow? Very cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment