project 3 // in-progress

 So, I ended up changing my mind about some off my ideas for my topic, which meant a complete overhaul of everything I'd done so far. I just wasn't feeling the more technical facts side of things, and decided to focus in on the symbolism behind ravens. I feel like the imagery in this and keeping with a more mythological/folklory theme will just fit a lot better in my portfolio in terms of what I'd want to show future employers with the fields I want to pursue.

Sorry, there isn't much here yet! I do have almost all of my vector illustrations/assets finished up, so tossing them in and giving them some life here won't take me too terribly long. I'm still trying to figure out if I want any audio narration. I do plan to add in some light music/sound effects of ravens here and there. I'm really trying to play around with some new types of effects and really lean into those more complex tutorials, as well as exploring path editing which I found to be a lot of fun. Also keeping in mind those principles of animation as well!


Comments