project 1 // draft 1

 


This is what I've got so far for this draft! Now that I've got things synced up and styled (for the most part), I want to make the text a bit more dynamic in terms of animation and work some more with consistency and visual intrigue with the typography. The latter half feels a little weaker to me than the first half, but that's partly because I plan to add some other extra stuff in there too later on. Also need to touch up the audio a bit, it's a little staticky/loud here and there.

Still to be done:
- Backgrounds
- Side-animations for extra "oomph"
- Adding more of a color scheme
- More text effects

Comments

  1. Oh WOW!!! This is coming together so great I love your colors and font types!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks sooo good. What a cool audio clip to use, and I love what you were able to do with it. I like that you were able to use multiple fonts, but they all felt like they went together and were very cohesive. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment